The final competition for physics, about 10 research teams of the awards will get the competition award.

(1) One Gold Awards,                      150000RMB
(2) One Silver Award,                      100000RMB
(3) About Three Bronze Award,              60000RMB each
(4) About five Honorable Mention,           30000RMB each

The team teacher will be awarded 20%. The participating students will share the remaining 80% of the awards equally.

Upon request, chair of the Selection Committees could provide confirmations, comments and recommendations for the awardees for academic purposes (e.g. college entrance applications).